BA (Hons) Degree in Graphic design
Diploma Member Society of Industrial Artists and Designers
Effective Management Level 3, Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Extensive experience of current design software, particularly Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Also experience of Adobe Muse, Keynote, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge of current printing techniques and user interface/experience principles.
- Creating digital illustrations, logos and infographics for use in print and web applications.
- Supplying artwork in a variety of formats for print and web, including press-ready and accessible PDFs.
- Giving presentations, consultations and lectures for colleagues and external clients.
- Taking photographs of products, portraits and events.
- Recruiting new team members and overseeing maternity leave, departures and disciplinary matters.
- Experienced in working for a charity alongside blind, partially sighted and deaf colleagues, adhering to the organisation’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
Further information can be found on Linkedin, Behance and Creativepool: